Located in the southern part of the Pacific Ocean, Fiji is an archipelago that is renowned across the globe for its mountains, beaches, reefs, and lagoons. Indian nationals planning a trip to Fiji need not apply for a pre-approved visa. Indians are eligible for a tourist visa on arrival with a four-month validity.
Visa Cost: A free tourist visa on arrival is issued to Indian nationals travelling to Fiji.
Documents Required For Fiji Island Visa From India
- Completely filled application form
- One recent passport-size photograph (white background)
(A) Must have validity of 3 months after intended period of travel
- (B) Have at least 2 blank pages left.
- Complete travel itinerary with return ticket/reservation
- Photocopy of Applicants passport
- Proof of Adequate Financial Means
(A) Salary slips/certificate last 3 months
(B) Bank Statement of 3 months
(C) ITR last 3 years
(D) Form 16
- Proof of Accommodation
(A) Hotel Confirmation
(B) Letter of Invitation from Sponsor along with photo id proof.
- Photograph Specifications:
(A) Size 35 x 45 mm
(B) Plain light-coloured background
(C) Head should be in the centre of the frame