Fiji Tourist Attraction Spots
- Denarau Island: If you are planning to visit Fiji and seeking the best of the Fiji Islands holiday packages’ options, then approach Saiman Holidays, which will suggest you also visit Denarau Island. It is made from the land reclaimed from mangrove swamps. It is 6 km away from Nadi town. It is the hub of luxurious hotels. So, if your budget is high, you must visit Denarau to experience its beauty.
- Another tourist attraction of customised Fiji Island Tour Packages is Nadi which you can take advantage of. It is a multicultural town that provides you with fun in terms of various categories of drink options besides eating avenues, including variegated Indian cuisine choices.
- It is another island worth visiting, which the itineraries of Fiji Island Tour Packages from India always include. It is very much beautiful, like heaven on earth. You witness the beautiful dolphins in the sea there that make this site attractive and sought after amongst the holidaymakers.
- Vanua Levu: It can be reached by flight; it is situated near Nadi. The people of this island celebrate numerous traditional festivals. Moreover, Nukubaluvu village is famous for a gift ceremony called “Sevu-Sevu”, and the local drink “Kava” is celebrated there, accompanied by fun and dance activities.
- More than 100 sites can be visited in Beqa. It is a hub for exciting activities such as fishing and shark feeding.
- It is a cosmopolitan city in Oceania and one of the country’s largest cities. There are lots of Indian restaurants with excellent ambience and food there. Your customised holiday in Fiji Island packages, including flights, are always for a visit to this place to enjoy the Indian and international cuisines besides exploring the region. The International Airport of Fuji Island is located in Suva. Many buses with a rich transportation facility make it an easily accessible location.