Documents Required For Australia Visa From India
- If tourist, completely filled application form 1419.
- If employed, completely filled application form 1415.
- Notarized copy of all pages of current passport.
- Certified copies of birth certificates (with name of both parents)
- One recent passport-size photograph (white background)
(A) Must have validity of 3 months after intended period of travel.
(B) Have at least 1 blank page left.
- Overseas medical insurance with minimum coverage of Euro 30000. (photocopy)
- Complete travel itinerary with return ticket/reservation
- Photocopy of Applicants passport.
- If employed, letter from employer - stating position, salary, length of employment and confirming leave of absence for travel
- If Self-Employed, registration of company/business
- If Student, letter from educational institute granting leave
- If Tourist, completely filled Health requirements and character and penal clearance requirements.
- If Self-Employed, Evidence of Reason for travel:
(A) Letter of invitation from host organization.
(B) Conference registration details.
(C) Letter from employer stating reason for visit.
(D) Complete itinerary with contact details of local business partner.
(E) Employment contract.
- If Self-Employed, Proof of educational and professional qualifications
- If Self-Employed, Proof and details of current employment and role during your Australia visit.
- If Self-Employed, Details of contacts with Australian businessmen/organizations (If Any)
- If Self-Employed, Company's registration certificate and/or annual report
- If Self-Employed, completely filled Health requirements and character and penal clearance requirements.
- Proof of Adequate Financial Means.
(A) Salary slips/certificate last 3 months.
(B) Bank Statement of 3 months.
(C) ITR last 3 years.
(D) Form 16.
- Proof of Accommodation:
(A) Hotel Confirmation.
(B) Letter of Invitation from Sponsor along with photo id proof.
- Photograph Specifications:
(A) Size 3.5 x 4.5 cm
(B) Plain light-coloured background
(C) Head should be in the centre of the frame