Documents Required For Portugal Visa From India
- Completely filled application form (original and 2 copies)
- Submission to be made by applicant at the Embassy personally
- Three recent passport-size photographs (white background)
(A) Must have validity of 3 months after intended period of travel
(B) Have at least 2 blank pages left.
- Overseas medical insurance with minimum coverage of Euro 30000 valid for 15 days after return. (photocopy)
- Passport front and back photocopy
- Copies of all visa's issued in all passports (present and old)
- Complete travel itinerary with return ticket/reservation
- Covering letter from Applicant explaining in detail the purpose of visit.
- If research visa or worker visa, Original and copy of offer /appointment/resolution letter authorizing residence and work permit for research from company.
- Invitation letter from company/institute
- Proof of Social/Professional Status
- Proof of Adequate Financial Means
(A) Salary slips/certificate last 3 months
(B) Bank Statement of 3 months
(C) ITR last 3 years
(D) Form 16
(E) If Student, Letter of Responsibility signed by both parents/legal guardian
- Proof of Accommodation
(A) Hotel Confirmation
(B) Letter of Invitation from Sponsor along with photo id proof.
(C) If student, Hostel/ University Accommodation Confirmation.
- Minors below 18 years travelling alone must submit the written consent of their parents/ guardian.
- Sponsorship Proof if visiting family:
(A) Sponsorship letter
(B) Copy of Passport
(C) Copy of Residence Permit (should be valid)
- Photograph Specifications:
(A) Size 2 x 2 inch
(B) Plain light-coloured background
(C) Head should be in the centre of the frame