Documents Required For Finland Visa From India
- Completely filled application form
- One recent passport-size photograph (white background)
(A) Must have validity of 3 months after intended period of travel
(B) Have at least 2 blank pages left.
- Photocopy of Applicants passport
- Overseas medical insurance with minimum coverage of Euro 30000. (photocopy)
- Complete travel itinerary with return ticket/reservation
- SELF-EMPLOYED: Letter from Employer stating the nature of employment, duration of leave and copy of employment ID.
- Proof of Social/Professional Status
- Proof of Adequate Financial Means
(A) Salary slips/certificate last 3 months
(B) Bank Statement of 3 months
(C) ITR last 3 years
(D) Form 16
- Proof of Accommodation
(A) Hotel Confirmation
(B) Letter of Invitation from Sponsor along with photo id proof.
- Photograph Specifications:
(A) Size 36 x 47 mm
(B) Plain light grey background
(C) Head should be in the center of the frame