Documents Required For Croatia Visa From India
- Completely filled application form.
- One recent passport-size photograph (white background).
(A) Must have validity of 3 months after intended period of travel.
(B) Have at least 1 blank page left.
- Overseas medical insurance with minimum coverage of Euro 30000. (photocopy)
- Complete travel itinerary with return ticket/reservation
- If employed, a letter from employer confirming period of leave.
- If studying, a certificate confirming the applicants continuing studies and proof of financial support.
- Original copy of letter of invitation signed by a Croatian citizen and Guarantee form.
- Prepaid and self-addressed registered delivery envelope if the applicant desires the passport to be returned by post
- Photocopy of Applicants passport.
- Proof of Adequate Financial Means.
(A) Salary slips/certificate last 3 months.
(B) Bank Statement of 3 months with minimum balance for EURO 100 per day.
(C) ITR last 3 years.
(D) Form 16.
- Proof of Accommodation.
(A) Hotel Confirmation.
(B) Letter of Invitation from Sponsor along with photo id proof.
- Photograph Specifications:
(A) Size 3.5 x 4.5 cm
(B) Plain light-coloured background
(C) Head should be in the centre of the frame