Documents Required For France Visa From India
- Completely filled application form.
- One recent passport-size photograph (white background).
(A) Must have validity of 3 months after intended period of travel.
(B) Have at least 2 blank pages left.
- Overseas medical insurance with minimum coverage of Euro 30000 valid for 15 days after return (photocopy).
- Complete travel itinerary with return ticket/reservation.
- Copy of CAMPUS-FRANCE Id (If any).
- Letter of registration from a French Academic Institution or Certificate validating training program/sponsorship.
- Copy of degrees/diplomas and academic certificates.
- Covering letter explaining the study project and motivation, including short curriculum vitae.
- NOC from institute.
- Photocopy of Applicants passport (first and last page).
- Photocopy of all valid US, UK, and Schengen visas.
- Proof of Social/Professional Status (Marriage Certificate).
- Proof of Resources:(Only for LONG TERM VISA)
(A) Tuition Fees + 615 Euro per month (minimum) x no. of months of stay.
(B) Undertaking of parent/financial supporter with documents.
- Proof of Adequate Financial Means
(A) Salary slips/certificate last 6 months.
(B) Bank Statement of 6 months (Of Applicant/Parents/Sponsor).
(C) ITR last 3 years.
(D) Form 16.
- Proof of Accommodation
(A) Hotel/Hostel Confirmation.
(B) Letter of Invitation from Sponsor along with photo id proof.
- Photograph Specifications:
(A) Size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.
(B) Plain light coloured/white background.
(C) Head should be in the centre of the frame.