Kenya is most popularly known for its safaris, nature reserves and national parks. The Masai Mara National Reserve takes the credit for housing several magnificent species of animals, especially the wildebeest. If you’re an Indian planning a trip to the Republic of Kenya, you can get a tourist, business, diplomatic, service or even transit visa from the Kenyan Embassy in India.
The online visa process for Kenya is quite simple and does not have too many restrictions. Even the payment can be made online or through a cheque or demand draft. You can avail of a Kenyan visa easily if all the important visa documents are properly submitted.
Visa Cost –Tourist Visa - 90 days - Approximately INR 4,000/-
Documents Required For Kenya Visa From India
(A) Must have validity of 6 months after intended period of travel
(B) Must have 2 blank pages
- Completed Visa Application
- Covering letter stating the reason for travel
- Sponsorship declaration from the sponsor of the applicant in Kenya and passport photocopies of the sponsor
- Two Passport photographs
- A letter of introduction from employer/company in India
- Detailed travel itinerary, hotel reservations, and return tickets
- Proof of Adequate Financial Means
(A) Salary slips/certificate last 6 months
(B) Bank Statement of 6 months with sufficient funds to cover USD 50 per day
(C) ITR last 3 years
(D) Form 16
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate is required
- NOC is required for employed.
- Children below 16 years do not require visa.
- If Business
- Leave letter from the company.