Jordan, as a country, has an interesting history which a lot of travelers like to explore. The Dead Sea, Wadi Rum, and Colonnaded Street are some of the many interesting places worth visiting. This country is also a favorite destination for higher education for students across the globe. India has had diplomatic relations with Jordan, and so, procuring a visa is not a difficult process.
You only need to ensure that you have all the required documents in place, depending on the nature of your visit. You can also get a transit visa for Jordan if you are travelling to Europe or Africa through Jordan.
Visa Cost –Single-entry visa - 1 month: Approximately INR 5,000/-
Documents Required For Jordan Visa From India
(A) Valid for 6 months after travel date
(B) Must have 2 blank pages
- Photocopy of present passport (front and back page)
- One duly filled application form
- One recent passport photograph on white background
- Complete tour Itinerary
- Confirmed travel booking (air tickets) and hotel reservations
- If visiting for business
(A) Invitation letter from Jordanian Counterpart
(B) Letter from Employer
(C) Recommendation letter from professions body as the Chamber of Commerce/Confederation of India/FICCI/ASSOCHAM or Ministry of Commerce
- Proof of Finance
(A) Bank statement for last 6 months
(B) Last 3 years ITR
(C) Foreign exchange endorsement
(D) Copy of credit cards
- Copy of tourist voucher issued by Tourist Company or hotel in Jordan approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.