Documents Required For Austria Visa From India
- Application form: fully completed in English or German language and signed by the applicant
(A) its validity shall extend at least three months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States or, in the case of several visits, after the last intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States;
(B) it shall contain at least two blank pages;
(C) it shall have been issued within the previous 10 years;
(D) NO alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page
- One 3 photograph: shall be in accordance with the international standards as set out in the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Valid permit to return 4 (if applicable) e g. valid Indian Residency Permit or return visa to India for citizens of Bangladesh / Bhutan / India / Maldives / Nepal / Sri Lanka. For Tibetans travelling on Indian IC (yellow Identity Certificate) it is mandatory to hold a Return Visa (valid until at least three months after your intended return to India) apart from the stamped entry “No objection to return to India” (NORI) in the IC
- Documents for your trip:
(A) Round-trip flight reservations - travel itinerary: airline reservation and proof of other means of travel within Austria/EU in case of onward travel
(B) Proof of accommodation: hotel reservation / letter of tour organizer and / or other appropriate documentation indicating the envisaged travel plans within Austria / EU
(C) Travel medical insurance shall be valid throughout the territory of the Member States and cover the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage shall be EUR 30 000. Applicants for a uniform visa for multiple entries shall prove that they are in possession of adequate and valid travel medical insurance covering the period of their first intended visit. In addition a statement, declaring the awareness of the need to be in possession of travel medical insurance for subsequent stays, shall be signed.
- Proof of occupation:
(A) Employed: Salary certificate of the last three (3) months of present occupation, employment contract plus company NOC to leave. Also, please mention official email address of the applicant or email address HR department on the application form OR business card mentioning the official email ID of the applicant.
(B) Self-employed: GST certificate/ Udhyog Aadhar Memorandum/ Import Export Certificate/ Certificate of Incorporation etc
(C) Retired: pension statements for last 3 months and/or proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
(D) Student: Proof of enrollment/ registration in school/ College/ University.
- Proof of sufficient funds:
(A) Original bank statements of the last three (3) months and / or other funds available (pension etc.)
(B) ITR: Income Tax Acknowledgement / ITR-V from the last three (3) years
- Minor travelers:
(A) a minor accompanied by one parent shall provide an Original notarized NOC by the other parent, plus copies of parents passports or ID
(B) a minor travelling alone shall provide an Original notarized NOC by both parents / legal guardians, plus copies of parents passports or ID
(A) Copy of the present passport (data pages, pages with evidence of previous visa, travel)
(B) Original(s) of previous passport(s) or proof of loss
- Contact details of the applicant:
(A) Operational email address, mobile number and business card.
Important Note - Please note that it is Mandatory that Applicant’s bank statements for the last 3 months stamped & Signed by the bank.