Have a Glance at the Admiring Spots of New Zealand
- Enjoy Hiking at Tongariro Crossing - With infinite epic walks, New Zealand takes you to the top natural wonders. The country is popularly recognized as “Hiker’s Paradise”, so Tongariro Crossing fulfils the promise! Adventure enthusiasts can go for a perfect day hike of 12 miles while spotting surprising past volcanic landscapes and colourful cater lakes. Book New Zealand Tour Packages from India at the Best Price to experience the mind-blotting hike of Tongariro!
- Splurge on a River Rafting Trip at Waitomo Caves - Are you fond of fascinating natural wonders? Are you an adventure admirer too? If yes, then Waitomo Caves is waiting for you! One of the most popular attractions for a good reason, Waitomo Cave, makes you raft along with thousands of glow worms. Our New Zealand tour packages for couples from India from Saiman Travels include all the fascinating adventurous spots of the country to fulfil the dreams of couples seeking to explore the world to the fullest.
- Remember to Visit Auckland - Located in the subtropical north of New Zealand, Auckland is an enchanting harbour city of the country, which is built on 40 volcanoes. Boasting heaps of mountains, black and white sand beaches, museums, coastal villages, and exquisite farmlands, Auckland welcomes infinite travelers from worldwide locations. Auckland spotlights involve visiting the Sky Tower, Domain Winter Gardens, Mount Eden Summit, Albert Park, and many more.
- Admire Paihia and the Bay of Islands - Our New Zealand Holiday packages set forth innumerable fascinating spots for all adventure-loving travelers. Paihia Beach & the Bay of Islands are excellent for boating and are extensively admired by Honeymooning couples. The great boat tour offers tremendous sights where couples can admire dolphins dancing around them. Book New Zealand holiday packages from India to explore the famous hole in the rock at the Paihia & Bay of Islands.
- Head to the Milford Sound Cruise - The New Zealand tour itinerary offers an exclusive experience to discover one of the most breathtaking parts of New Zealand- The Fiordland National Park. Interestingly, you can delve into the beauty of this place while boating. The designated world heritage area boasts incredible waterfalls, lofty mountains, crystal clear water, and mesmerizing flowers.
- Reserve a Day to Visit Hobbiton : The New Zealand tour itinerary is complete with a trip to Hobbiton. It is where the ‘Hobbiton’ and the ‘Lord of the Rings Trilogy’ were filmed. Settled just outside Matamata, travelers can experience Bag End, visit Hobbit Homes, and have a pint of beer at the Green Dragon Pub.
- Visit Rotorua : Rotorua is a popular town boasting numerous fascinating places, including Redwoods Treewalk, Polynesian Spa, Wai-O-Tapu, Thermal Wonderland, and Tamaki Maori Village et al.
- Adventure geeks can go hiking at Tongariro Alpine Crossing too.
- Experience Adrenaline Rush in Queenstown : The adventure capital of New Zealand, Queenstown, is home to the world’s first-ever commercialized bungee jumping and other extreme sports. Our New Zealand Holiday packages from India ascertain you have an exclusive experience to go sky diving, jumping off a bridge on a BMX bike, diving with sharks at Osprey Reef, or discovering the rapids at Tully River. In fact, Queenstown boasts endless options that are included in the New Zealand tour packages for a couple from India from Saiman Travels.
Interestingly, New Zealand trip cost from India is quite reasonable. Approach us at Saiman Holidays and grab the opportunity now!