BEST PLACES To Visit In MAURITIUS
There is certainly no shortfall of the best places to explore in Mauritius. The list is certainly long for numerous enthusiastic travelers like you. Despite that, there are some must-visit destinations in Mauritius that you cannot afford to miss.
- Grand Bay: One of the most popular holiday destinations in Mauritius that cannot be ignored is the resort town called Grand Bay. Its one of the largest tourist beaches located in the Riviere du Rempert district of Mauritius features the amazing crystal-clear blue ocean water which is best complemented by white sandy beaches, numerous water sports activities, and never-ending tropical fun all around. Travelers can come here to get indulged in the beach soaking activity along with other options like swimming, water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, and more.
- Black River Gorges National Park: Meet your desire to explore the unbeatable beauty of green lush mountain regions at the very own Black River Gorges National Park. Best located in the southwestern region of Mauritius the tropical national park is spread across a wide spectacular area of 6754 hectares and features some of the naturally blessed sights like waterfalls, hiking trails, natural vistas, and more. Not only this, the national park is home to some incredible plants and animals specifies that are sure to catch your attention at a glance.
- Trou Aux Biches Beach: Another unforgettable beach destination of Mauritius that you should not miss is Trou Aux Biches Beach. Perfect for honeymoon couples who just want to walk across the white sandy path of a beach while experiencing the bliss of coastal air flowing all around. Not so crowded beach like this is a perfect place for honeymoon couples to spend quality time along with clicking magnificent shots with the incredible background of tropical heaven.
- Flic En Flac Beach: The longest beach in Mauritius, Flic En Flac Beach certainly offers an eye-catchy experience of the endless-looking ocean. Specifically for adventure water sports lovers, this beach is a must-visit during the daytime to experience your adrenaline rush from inside. Also, catch the beautiful-looking marine life of the coastal area by getting under the sea with the help of professional experts around.
- Rochester Falls: Spend your early morning hours in an excellent exploration of the cold water-equipped waterfall in Mauritius which is best known as Rochester Falls. Reach this exciting destination with the help of a four-wheel drive through the rough mud patches on the road. Once reached the destinations, simply trek at the downside of the hill and reach this incredible-looking waterfall destination to best refresh your mind, body, and soul from the inside. For honeymoon couples, it's a must-visit destination in Mauritius that is sure to provide unbeatable natural bliss of a fall and majestic forest area all around.