Jamaican beaches, as well as their reggae music and coffee, are quite popular all over the world, and so, it is no surprise if a trip to Jamaica is on your list too! All you need is your itinerary and your passport because, as an Indian national, you do not need a visa for up to 14 days on your trip to Jamaica.
However, it would be a good idea to check if you have any connecting flights overseas while visiting this destination, in which case, you will need a visa for the second location.
Visa Cost – Free
Documents Required For Jamaica Visa From India
- Indians do not require any visa to travel to Jamaica for a period of less than 30 days.
- Even though Indian citizens can enjoy a 30-day visa-free stay in Jamaica , they will need to obtain a visa if they plan to stay longer than that.
- To obtain a Jamaica visa for Indian passport holders, individuals will have to furnish the following documents:
- A duly filled Jamaica visa application form.
- A copy of the traveller’s biodata page and the already used pages of the person’s passport.
- Documents serving as proof of financial status. (bank statement, employment certificate, etc.)
- Round trip air ticket to Jamaica and arrangement for accommodation while in the region.
- Travel documents that have been affixed with entry and exit stamps from Jamaica. (if any)
- Valid entry visa from other regions or countries. (if any)
- Recent photograph