Places to Visit in South Africa
There are numerous tourist places where you can plan your trip with the customized South Africa luxury tour packages for your maximum exploration:
- Cape Town: A trip to South Africa from India is only complete with visiting Cape Town. This city is specialized in an exclusive blend of tradition and modernity. Also another place to visit along with Cape Town is False Bay. It is enriched with beautiful scenery, blue water, high mountains, and many more. Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden and UNESCO Heritage site must also be visited, which are worth your money.
- African penguins are significant tourist attractions here. Boo Kaap is 10 minutes from the City Centre; you can find colourful paintings in the adjacent areas. The famous shopping centres are Canal Walk and Victoria Wharf, accompanied by many restaurants that can offer you their best cuisines.
- Kruger National Park: This place attracts most of the tourists due to its memorable history. It is the oldest city in South Africa. It covers approximately 2,000,000 hectares area. You can also have an experience of safari at Kruger National Park. It is home to many endangered species like lion, leopard, elephant, cape buffalo and rhino, amongst others.
- The Garden Route: It is alongside the southeast coast of South Africa. It is one of the most beautiful tourist spots where you can see the enormous farms of Oudtshoorn, Congo Caves and many more. The list is never-ending. You can enjoy a romantic honeymoon there, with sizzling cuisines and site seeing. That is why our South Africa tour packages from New Delhi for newlyweds are equally popular.
- Stellenbosch: Do you love peace and relaxation? Then this place is perfect for you. Beautiful villages with oak-lined streets and Cape Dutch houses surround them that make the place a truly scintillating one. Also, it is very much famous for its wine; you can enjoy the Booze there!! The restaurants, nightclubs and art galleries are the centers of attraction that will make you feel contended.
- Drakensberg: This place is also popularly known as Dragon Mountains, as it is the highest mountain peak in South Africa. You can see beautiful waterfalls and caves here. Also, you can encounter rock art there. It is full of different types of unique flowers. Fun activities such as rock climbing, biking, hacking etc., can also be done there.
- Hermanus: It is situated in the Western Cape and is popularly known as the Whale Capital of South Africa. Whales and dolphins are often captured along with many unique species of aquatic ecosystems. The best time to visit Hermanus is from June to December. The Whale Festival is also celebrated there.
- Johannesburg: If you plan to spend your vacation in South Africa from India, then the Saiman Holidays suggest you visit Johannesburg, the largest city in South Africa. The township of Soweto is the birthplace of Nelson Mandela. You can also indulge yourself in bungee jumping if you love adventure. This place is of great history; Mahatma Gandhi spent his days in South Africa in Satyagraha House, now converted into a Guest House.
- Mossel Bay: Do you love beaches? Yes, Sonto Beach is an incredible place to visit in South Africa with the Saiman Holidays. Also, it would help if you visited Bartholomeu Dias Museum and the Post Office Tree. Other places that must be visited while visiting South Africa are Paarl, Port Elizabeth and Franschhoek. These are enriched with attractive, clean and colourful villages and streets. Also, various wine estates are found there, so if you are fond of drinking wine, you must visit these tourist places in South Africa.
It is imperative to note that the branch office of the Tourism Department in South Africa as part of South Africa Tourism promotion assists in finding the local map and several other requirements. Saiman Holidays is ready to take you on this adventurous, memorable and safe trip. So, are you ready?
Saiman Holidays will provide you with the best and most affordable South Africa Tour Packages to explore the incredible locations of the region.