VISIT THAILAND FROM INDIA
Thailand, the tropical paradise of the Asian region is certainly the dream destination for several travelers spread across the globe. One of the most popular places to visit in the company of your near and dear ones, Thailand showcases manifold characteristics. On one side, it's the beach heaven for explorers who want to visit white sandy tropical areas to witness the beauty of the never-ending sea, water sports, exquisite cuisines, and an incredible holiday experience. Even Thailand offers you the best mythological tours of ancient temples and sites to bring peace inside. Apart from these, Thailand offers you fun, adventure, romantic exploration, shopping pleasure, multi-cuisine delight, and the list goes on. Book a Thailand tour package for your long-awaited honeymoon period and explore the manifold surroundings with our professional assistance. Here at Saiman Holidays, we offer you affordable Thailand tour deals and packages for making your honeymoon expedition all the more special, unforgettable, and budget-friendly. For more than two successful decades, we have been dealing with diverse Thailand travel packages for romantic couples to best witness the incredible side of this country and create unforgettable memories for life. With the help of our strategically created Thailand tour package, include several excursions and attractions inside to explore the beauty of this country in a hassle-free manner. However, before booking the budget-soothing Thailand travel package from us, do look into the intricate details of this destination in terms of major attractions, the best time to visit, food to eat, shopping places to explore, some quick facts, and much more.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT THAILAND
Every country across the world has some interesting facts and figures to know about. Similarly, Thailand has several attractive facts that you should know before actually booking the cost-effective Thailand honeymoon travel package from us. You will be surprised to know the fact that more than 16 million travelers visit Thailand every single year. And this number will increase with the rapid flow of time. The country features bustling yet colorful city areas along with several tropical regions to catch the attention of explorers coming from various parts of the globe. In addition to the same, there are other facts you should know about Thailand and then book the selected travel package from us.
- Thailand had a different name in the past. During the period of 1939, Thailand was better termed Siam and then turned to its current name. However, between 1945 to 1949, it was again referred to as Siam.
- It's quite interesting to know the fact that all the people living in Thailand have to follow the rule of leaving their houses with undergarments on. It is due to the fact that it's illegal to stay out of the house without wearing undergarments.
- You might know the fact that Thailand is the world's largest exporter of rice. And due to this season itself, the staple diet of people living in Thailand must cover rice on their platters.
- Thailand has a constitutional monarchy, similar to that of England.
- It is further interesting to know the fact that the famous city of Bangkok has a different name. It's basically Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom. The largest name of the country in the whole world.
- 95% of the people living in Thailand actually belong to the Buddhist religion.
- One of the largest solid gold statues of Lord Buddha lies in Thailand at the very famous temple.
- In the public spaces of the country, the national anthem is played twice from 8 AM to 6 PM. And you might witness this sight of cities come to a standstill whenever the national anthem plays.
- Might sound weird in the first place but it's a fact that deep-fried cockroaches are best served as delectable snacks at restaurants or even across local eating places.
BEST TIME TO VISIT THAILAND
The best time to visit Thailand is between the period of November to April. It is due to the fact that temperature is low during this period and the sky does not pour that much heat into the ground. Despite that Thailand is certainly a year-round destination for romantic couples, friends, families, solo, and business travelers. So, you can ideally book a Thailand travel package as per your preferred set of timing and budget. The tropical destination is warm during the daytime and might it be perfect for you hit manifold beaches, islands, marketplaces, and other sites. Even the cool evening is best for people to explore the external areas till late.
Thailand During November to February
It's called the winter season in Thailand where you will not experience the chilly weather currents, still, the weather is cool enough to explore different places during the daytime. The period witnesses the already moved monsoon season while making the ecosystem quite cool despite the bright sunny day outside. The temperature lies between 18 to 32 degrees celsius which is quite pleasant compared to other months. It's the best time to visit Thailand for your honeymoon travel experience.
Thailand During July to October
It's basically the wet season in Thailand in which you will witness rain showers across places. If you like to enjoy the monsoon season to the fullest along with the cool temperature, then it's a perfect time for you to visit this place. The usual temperature lies between 23 to 29 degrees Celsius. Moreover, this period is perfect for budget travelers who do not want to spend much on external exploration.
Thailand During March to July
The hottest among all is the period between March to July. It's the peak summer season in Thailand and still, manifold travelers flock to Thailand in the company of their dear ones. It's an ideal season for honeymoon couples to look at all the hustle and bustle across the distinctive area. As far as temperature is concerned, then it lies between 30 to 34 degrees Celsius.
FOOD TO EAT IN THAILAND
Visiting incredible Thailand is incomplete without exploring the deletable cuisines at different places. The country is known for its mouth-watering, presentable, and cost-effective range of cuisines that you must try while exploring manifold regions. Book your required Thailand travel package not just to include the famous tourist attractions, but also to get the required time to taste the following few dishes best served across locations.
- Tom Khai Gai: Of course, it's a name of a Thai dish that basically means chicken in coconut soup. A delectable starter for your tasty lunch or dinner time, you can try this dish at several leading restaurants or even across local eating places. It's basically a creamy soup that contains well-cooked chicken, coconut, spices, and other Thai ingredients inside.
- Som Tam: A healthy-looking salad must be included in your Thailand exploration diet. It's light, healthy, presentable, and affordable to eat across places. The salad contains dried shrimp, palm sugar, runner beans, carrots, tomatoes, green papaya, tamarind pulp, fish sauce, lime juice, chilies, garlic, and much more.
- Tom Yum Goong: If you are fond of trying different soups during your honeymoon travel time in Thailand, then do try this particular dish. It's basically spicy shrimp soup that contains chili, lemongrass, kaffier lime leaves, shallots, fish sauce, lime juice, and other sports ingredients.
- Yam Talay: For those looking to try authentic seafood in Thailand, then they must include this particular dish. It's a spicy seafood salad that covers manifold ingredients like mussels, shrimp, squid, crabmeat, scallops, etc.
- Pad Phuk Tong: One of the best vegetarian dishes that you must try while exploring the best of Thailand is this Pad Phuk Tong. Inside the dish contains stir-fried pumpkin which is best served with a bowl of rice.
BEST INDIAN RESTAURANTS IN THAILAND
Traveling Thailand in the company of your loved one will surely be incredible while trying a different set of cuisines. Still, there will be time to once again remember the flavors of equally delectable Indian dishes across places. For this purpose, you will find a variety of authentic Indian dishes served at several leading restaurants like the following ones.
- Indus Restaurant
- Tamil Nadu Restaurant
- BBQ Delight
- Yellow Rice
- Masala Art
- Gaggan Restaurant
- The Great Kabab Factory
- Maya Restaurant
BEST PLACES FOR SHOPPING IN THAILAND
You can make the best of your shopping experience in Thailand by exploring distinctive fashionable and other exploration spots. Witness the real-time exploration of Thailand by shopping for the best of available things in the country. Certainly, travel is not fulfilled without performing the preferred choice of shopping experience at distinctive locations. Thailand has one of the leading branded stores available for shoppers to pick a wide range of high-quality items with ease. You have the flexibility to make your exploration of Thailand even more memorable after buying traditional stuff, souvenirs, clothes, accessories, antiques, and several other products.
- Phuket Weekend Market (Clothes, footwear, jewelry, accessories, etc.)
- Jungceylon Shopping Mall (Major clothing brands, footwear, etc.)
- Phuket Walking Street (Customized t-shirts, dolls, marinieries, and more)
- Central Festival Phuket (Books, stationery, toys, etc.)
- Chatuchak Weekend Market (Handicrafts, antiques, pet accessories, etc)
PLAN YOUR NEXT TOUR USING SAIMAN HOLIDAYS COMPLETE THAILAND GUIDE
Traveling to Thailand from India or any other place in the world is no longer a hassle now. We at Saiman Holidays help all travelers to make their plans to explore Thailand at its best. Here, we offer affordable and customized Thailand tour packages to meet the diverse travel requirements of honeymoon couples and other sets of travelers. Depending on your budget and a preferred number of days, we offer you a fully customized, all-inclusive, feature-rich, and affordable Thailand travel deal to make your exploration hassle-free. Get in touch with our professional travel experts to discuss your exploration requirements and book the best travel offer with no further delay.