VISIT SINGAPORE FROM INDIA
Have you been thinking of visiting Singapore for your much-awaited honeymoon that you have been planning for months? If yes, then it's time to make your planning goes into the successful mode with the help of our affordable Singapore travel packages offered for honeymoon couples like you along with families, friends, and other people. Singapore is one of the brightest, liveliest, and most entertaining gems of the Asian region while calling millions of travelers flock here from different parts of the globe. Not so big, but this tropical high-tech city is full of amazing things for modern-day travelers, nature lovers, wildlife freaks, and even for movie buffs.
Singapore has everything to offer to travelers belonging to all age groups. On one side, this fast-paced metropolitan features the incredible sight of sky-reaching buildings, a modern-day city outlook, advanced architecture, exceptional cleanliness, order, impressive shopping areas, a multitude of party sites, food gateways, luxury hotels, botanical gardens, and the list goes. Even those looking for a nature retreat can also book our Singapore holiday package from India or anywhere across the globe to witness real-time wildlife sites, beaches, tropical arenas, lush greenery, and more.
It's a year around exploring destinations for romantic couples who are looking forward to experiencing nature, nightlife, shopping, amazing food, and other sorts of pleasure. Book our cost-effective and easy-to-find Singapore tour package for experiencing a perfect honeymoon vacation for the next 10 days or more at your convenience. So, if you have made up your mind to book a particular choice of Singapore travel package from us, then it's time for you to know some interesting details about this place. Get to know several quick facts, the best time to visit Singapore, the best exploration places, the range of lip-smacking food to try, and various shopping avenues.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT SINGAPORE
If traveling to Singapore is on the cards for you, then wait no more to book our strategically created and affordable Singapore travel package. In addition to that, read some very interesting and amazing facts about this city to make your upcoming exploration all the more important and memorable.
- No matter, wherever you ask, read, or even listen, you get to know about Singapore is a fast-running and fully developed metropolitan city. But interesting to know about the fact that it's not just a city but a place full of 64 different beautiful islands spread across a wide range of areas. One of the popular islands of Singapore that must be on your list includes Sentosa, Sisiter's Islands, Pulau Ubin, St John's Island, and list goes on.
- You might have to travel across various zoos within and outside your country in the broad daylight to best experience the wildlife at its best. But how about exploring the natural habitat of different species of animals, birds, and reptiles in the nighttime? Yes, Singapore is home to the first-ever night zoo in the city. You can take the 40-min ride tour of Tram to explore the place.
- Singapore has a mixture of culture owning to people living here belong to different parts of the globe. That's the reason, not just Singaporean but also English is well spoken within the city.
- Singapore has a list of several man-made waterfalls within the local limits. It includes famous waterfalls like Jurong Bird Park, Cloud Forest, Gardens by the Bay, and more.
- Despite having a long list of modern infrastructure and built skyscrapers all across the city, the place has well-preserved and created wide extensive green spaces. It makes it one of the cleanest cities in the whole world.
- If you are fond of green spaces and gardens, then visiting Singapore will surely be an extravagant experience. It is due to the fact that Singapore has been long declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in terms of lush green botanical gardens of different ranges.
- One of the interesting facts for those who chew gum at most intervals is that chewing gum is completely banned in Singapore. It is only available with the help of a medical prescription.
- Singapore is the best place for people to do business in the easiest possible way. That's because of the simple rules and regulations for anyone to set up a business.
BEST TIME TO VISIT SINGAPORE
Like any other destination spread across the globe has different seasons and ranges of temperature. Similarly, Singapore has different seasons to offer while allowing people to travel at a distinctive timeline as per their preference. So, if you want to know the best time to visit Singapore, then this section is a must-read.
As we have already mentioned, Singapore is a year-round destination to explore with no such extremely cold weather season due to the presence of tropical islands. You can book your preferred type of Singapore travel package from us and travel in a particular set of months while offering different temperatures and climatic conditions.
Singapore During December to March (Rainfall)
If you are planning to visit Singapore during the months of December to mid-March, then you will surely experience consistent rainfall at that time. These are the wettest months in Singapore for you to travel in the company of your special one around. Although, these are the months where you will find less crowd on the streets of Singapore, again rainfall might not provide you the chance to explore it fully. Also, the temperatures vary between 24 to 30 degrees celsius.
Singapore During Late March to May (Summer)
Generally hot days during these mentioned months and the preferred time for you to explore the beauty of Singapore in its full bloom. During the months of late March to May, the sun shines brightly in the sky which results in better lush greenery visible across locations. Even for an incredible island experience, it's the best time to explore the city with the help of our Singapore travel packages. As far as the temperature of the city is concerned, there lies between 24 to 32 degrees celsius.
Singapore During June to September (Spring)
You can expect some mild rain showers followed by bright sunshine in the sky during the months of June to September. It's a pleasant time for travelers to explore the best of Singapore where the temperature lies between 25 to 32 degrees Celsius.
Singapore During October to November (Rainy Season)
Another best period in which you can think of booking a Singapore tour package with us and exploring the insights of the city is between October and November. The weather is relatively humid with no so windy and there are instances of mild thunderstorms in the sky. It's an ideal time to witness the sights of several festivities around the city that include names like Deepavali, Singapore River Festival, Hari Raya Haji, and more.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN SINGAPORE
Singapore is certainly a melting pot of different cultures with people belonging to different demographics who have been settled here for a long. Therefore, after visiting this city, you will experience different sorts of cultures, languages, traditions, food, clothing, and more. To explore it all, you must some of the popular tourist attractions of Singapore that should be included in your Singapore travel package. Although, there is certainly a long list of best travel places to explore in the city and things to do in Singapore. Therefore, we have listed the names of a few must-visit places to include in the tour package and rest discuss with our experienced travel experts.
- Gardens by the Bay
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Merlion Park
- Singapore Botanical Gardens
- Jurong Bird Park
- Singapore Zoo
- National Museum of Singapore
- Sentosa Island
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum
- Night Safari
- Suntec City
- Singapore Flyer
- Helix Bridge
- Masjid Sultan
- Clarke Quay
FOOD TO EAT IN SINGAPORE
An exploration of Singapore city is certainly incomplete without tasting the rich delicacies served at the best restaurants or from the hands of street vendors. The native and distinctive culture of Singapore is best reflected in the form of delectable dishes available across areas. You must try your favorable meal, beverage, and even a sweet dish from the following mentioned options.
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chilli Crab
- Char Kway Teo
- Fried Carrot Cake
- Fish Head Curry
- Roti Prata
- Kaya Toast
- Bak Chor Mee
- BBQ Sambal Stingray
- Wanton Mee
- Ice Kachang
- Bak Kuk Teh-Pork Rib Soup
- Orh Luak-Oyster Omelette
BEST INDIAN RESTAURANTS IN SINGAPORE
If in case, you crave delectable Indian food with the sumptuous taste of specially blended Indian spices, curry, and more, then there is no such shortage of the best Indian restaurants in Singapore. Originally from India, several people have established their native Indian restaurants and eating places while preserving the rich taste and incredible aroma of a wide range of dishes.
- Figrangi Superstar
- Masalaa Bar
- The Elephant Room
- Tiffin Room
- Gandhi Restaurant
- Punjab Grill by Jiggs Kalra
- Komala Vilas
- Flying Monkey
BEST PLACES FOR SHOPPING IN THAILAND
Just like exploring different varieties of food is important while exploring the best of Singapore. Similarly, you can have the ideal shopping experience in the city and buy gifts for your loved ones back in your home country. For this purpose, here's the list of the best shopping areas you must explore and shop for a wide range of products accordingly.
- Marina Bay (Best for shopping branded apparel and footwear)
- Chinatown-Street Market (Ideal for buying authentic Chines robes, souvenirs, spices, etc.)
- Little India (Buy Indian jewelry, spices, saree fabrics, and more)
- Orchard Road (Shop for the latest & trending apparel along with electronics)
- VivoCity (Shop for clothes, accessories, and homeware items)
- Haji Lane (Best for shopping locally available clothes & accessories)
- Clarke Quay (Best for buying a premium range of apparel & accessories)
PLAN YOUR NEXT TIME USING SAIMAN HOLIDAYS COMPLETE SINGAPORE GUIDE
Traveling to Singapore from India or any other place in the world is no longer a hassle now. We at Saiman Holidays help all travelers to make their plans to explore Singapore at its best. Here, we offer affordable and customized Singapore tour packages to meet the diverse travel requirements of honeymoon couples and other sets of travelers. Depending on your budget and a preferred number of days, we offer you a fully customized, all-inclusive, feature-rich, and affordable Singapore travel deal to make your exploration hassle-free. Get in touch with our professional travel experts to discuss your exploration requirements and book the best travel offer with no further delay.